Designed by the Masai women in Kenya, this is a traditional design with brown and black hues that look great on any fur. Ethically-made.
- Materials: leather, glass beads from Czech Republic, brass finishings
- Color: coffee and tan hues and white
- Impact: Job creation for Masai women and a leather workshop on the outskirts of Nairobi
- Small: 10' to 13' inches length, .75' width
- Medium: 13.5' to 16.5' inches length, 1' width
- Large: 17' to 21' inches length, 1' width
Please visit our sizing page for additional details.