We are not responsible for the content on, privacy practices of, any non-thepawtribe.com website to which this website links or that links to this website.
We may collect personal information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter and connect with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the services agreed to. Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
Email addresses: We may send marketing and or promotional emails to the email address you provide to us. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving these marketing messages by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in any promotional email or contact us at email@example.com (and put “Unsubscribe” or “Opt Out” in the subject line). We also collect email addresses when you open a The Paw Tribe account.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
We may use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with a streamlined checkout experience;
- To process and fulfill your order(s), contact you concerning the status of an order, answer questions, respond to your inquiries or requests, or otherwise contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- To help us learn more about our Website visitors and customers, and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
- To develop new products and services;
- To research and address any problems with our Website, business, and our products and services;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business; and
- Otherwise, as described to you at the point of collection.
We do not share, sell, lease or rent information about our customers to unaffiliated third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- We may share aggregate, anonymous or summary information regarding our customers and their behaviors with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data is not personal information and so will not identify you personally.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us, such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment-company, credit card processor, email service provider or web host, amongst others. These parties may need personal information about you in order to perform their functions. However, these parties may not use any personal information we share with them about you for any other purpose other than in connection with performing supporting functions for us.
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, and we may send you a confirmation email when you register/place an order with us. Also, if you submit your email address to register for The Paw Tribe emails, we use it to deliver the information to you.
- From time to time, we may enable you to send emails and other types of messages to us and to participate in forums, blogs, giveaways, or other Interactive Areas, social media website(s) operated by The Paw Tribe or a partner, in which case your name or other personal information you provide in connection with the communication may be available to the public.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Shopping on The Paw Tribe’s website is easy. We have implemented measures to guarantee that your order and your credit card information are safe and secure. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading software available to encrypt online transactions. Your personal information including your name, credit card number and address is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk. You should ensure that there is no unauthorized access to your account information by limiting access to your computer (or other device) and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a user of the website who is under the age of thirteen, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will remove that child’s personal information from our files.