Dogs are pawsome and we all know that.....BUT this season we wanted to give an extra shout out to all the dogs in the world. Here are our 10 reasons why we love our dogs.
1. They love us just the way we are (but even more when there’s food involved)! Jokes aside, dog love us unconditionally and provide the best judgement free zone.
2. They are the best mood readers and know when we need that extra nudge and snuggle. Dogs are also the best listeners. We can talk to them about anything and everything.
3. Small or big, dogs make the greatest snuggle partners.
4. They always know how to make us laugh, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
5. They are always happy to see us. Without fail, that tail is always wagging.
6. They clean up after us. You can rest assure that every crumb will be found under the dining table and in the kitchen.
7. Fun is their middle name. They always know how to have a good time no matter where they are.
8. Protector is their title. Dogs always have our backs and will sound that alarm with one quick bark!
9. They keep us healthier, more engaged, and more active. When we need that motivation to move, you can count of them to spur you.
10. They are great mentors and teach us important lessons in life such as, be in the present, enjoy the simple things, live every day to the fullest.
Your turn! What are some of the things that make you grateful for your dog?